I'm extremely overweight and try to go on runs but I get easily embarrassed and discouraged by the number of people staring at me. How do I overcome this? - MAS International News

I'm extremely overweight and try to go on runs but I get easily embarrassed and discouraged by the number of people staring at me. How do I overcome this?

I used to run before my pregnancy and have been off running for 2 years now. I make up my mind and go to the park most mornings but end up just walking and coming back home, looking at the number of Fit people staring at me. I feel really fat and uncomfortable in my track pants as it is.

submitted by /u/apoohwa to r/running
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3la4nq5
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads