I’m a liberal dude who’s spent a fair amount of time on this sub the last couple of days. - MAS International News

I’m a liberal dude who’s spent a fair amount of time on this sub the last couple of days.

You guys are pretty cool honestly. There’s a lot I don’t agree with you guys on obviously but there’s so much I do agree with. I fucking hate the far left as much as you guys do. I hate the hive mind of Reddit. I hate that the “news” section of Reddit is just one big Huffington Post article. I hate cancel culture. I hate that every Trump supporter is immediately a terrible racist, ignorant bigot from the left’s point of view. That simply is not true. And honestly I understand why you guys could have voted for Trump with how “holier than thou” the left must always seem. I guess I just wanted to make this post to say that that’s not all of us, and there is still common ground with some of us. I think that’s important. No matter what happens, I hope we can all agree that the extremes on both sides of the political spectrum need to stop being the loudest so that this country doesn’t completely crumble. I love you guys. - A Liberal

Edit: Within literal seconds the comment section has proved my point. All civil and loving. Thank you. We might not agree on everything but we are all human and capable of real conversation.

submitted by /u/TheSweetestBoy_LA to r/Conservative
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/353LU9M
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads