my gf was forced to break up with me.πŸ˜­πŸ’” - MAS International News

my gf was forced to break up with me.πŸ˜­πŸ’”

We were on FaceTime and she said she’s gonna change her hoodie. And she takes it off and has tank top underneath and her dad walks in and starts yelling at her. He said something like what are you doing???? Going nude for you precious little boyfriend????!! The call ended and her dad called later saying she can’t talk or see me ever again. I’m heartbroken because we really did have an amazing relationship😭

Edit: Her dad is a 6’ 4” lumberjack lookin mofo there’s no way I’ll take him out even though I have 8 years of boxing under my belt and I’m actually decent, there’s no way I’ll be able to do that. And my birthdays in February and I turn 18 then so he assumes I’m basically 18. She turns 17 this November. Thanks again for all the support guys it’s really helpful. Also, she got her phone taken and we don’t go to the same school which makes it a lot harder.

Edit 2: Well her mom just texted me saying, “Syd won’t be talking to you until she is 18 because of she cannot show she is responsible enough to have a boyfriend” bruh she 16 turning 17 in a few days leave her tf alone

submitted by /u/ohDaddyNo to r/teenagers
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3jM30gv
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads