My grandma died this night because of Covid and instead of being sad I’m irrational angry about people who still denying the virus and break simple rules. - MAS International News

My grandma died this night because of Covid and instead of being sad I’m irrational angry about people who still denying the virus and break simple rules.

I see parties held by stupid influencers and I really want to punch them. I‘m isolating since 8 months and I wasn’t allowed to say goodbye. I feel helpless and absolutely miserable. The sadness will hit soon and I‘m not ready for it. I will never see her again.

submitted by /u/melalegolas to r/TrueOffMyChest
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3lv9Nwz
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads