CMV: most subs on Reddit are far left leaning and will shout anything down that doesn’t fit their agenda, same as their mods. This does not exclude debate subs. - MAS International News

CMV: most subs on Reddit are far left leaning and will shout anything down that doesn’t fit their agenda, same as their mods. This does not exclude debate subs.

Now since this is only my personal experience I am open to any input from another perspective.

I have made the experience that people will become very hostile should you explain any idea that is even a little bit right leaning even when it is 100% based on facts or rationality. It also feels like there are some subjects like gay people, transgenderism, pro-life vs. pro choice, mental health, etc. that you can’t discuss at all because people seem to get so triggered at their very sight. It even has gone to the lengths of perma bans and mods insulting me, because of simply voicing an opinion / for simply making a post.

Maybe I have a clouded view, because I‘ve just experienced the worst of the worst, so what are your takes on the matter?

Edit: for clarification, where I am from we don’t differentiate between liberal and left. I‘ve seen this a lot in here so now you know.

submitted by /u/Infused_Savagery to r/changemyview
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/36AeuQE
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads