(TW) Just dumped my partner for saying the most horrendously misogynistic crap and I have no regrets. - MAS International News

(TW) Just dumped my partner for saying the most horrendously misogynistic crap and I have no regrets.

I was reading out the details of a news story about a prison in DR Congo. The male prisoners broke in to the women’s side of the prison and subjected them to rape for 3 days before anyone even knew what was going on. My heart breaks for those women.

He just shrugged and said, “I can’t feel sorry for them. They’re in prison, they’re not good people so they deserved it”. I kept repeating that no one ever deserves to be raped but he stood his ground. I can’t be with someone who legitimately thinks like that so he’s upstairs currently packing his stuff and going back to his place. I want nothing to do with a man who thinks like that.

My mum and sister think I’m being dramatic and should give it until tomorrow morning to calm down but i feel duped. I thought he was an ally.

submitted by /u/SleepFlower80 to r/TwoXChromosomes
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/36tdC0o
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads