stop letting 23 year olds on the internet convince you to end your marriage - MAS International News

stop letting 23 year olds on the internet convince you to end your marriage

I mean that’s pretty much it but if you post about your problem in your marriage or with substance abuse or difficult parents for the love of GOD get a second opinion from an actual professional - who will tell you that, fun fact, your husband not making you a sandwich is not spousal abuse.

EDIT: thank you for all the awards! I really appreciate all the feedback too.

Also, I see a lot of people are offended over the fact that I said 23 years olds in the title - this is because I am literally 23. I for some reason assumed most people on those threads are around my age, but the truth is I have no idea how old the average Redditor is.

EDIT 2: I am not the husband who didn’t want to make my wife the sandwich. 1) I am a woman 2) I am not married, and thus have no wife to feed. 3) I would never not make a sandwich. Making someone else a sandwich means I get to make myself a sandwich, and my sandwiches are a goddamn delight.

submitted by /u/Trilobitetiddys to r/unpopularopinion
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/36e7UyP
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads