This is 100% Proof that GME is *literally* in Countdown-to-Launch Phase - MAS International News

This is 100% Proof that GME is *literally* in Countdown-to-Launch Phase

This is 100% Proof that GME is *literally* in Countdown-to-Launch Phase

Ok, fellow mongoloids. I truly believe I've figured this shit out.

I've been neglecting sleep and insufflating copious amounts of Colombian blow just so I can remain symbiotically attached to every shred of current market data I could find about GME and its current trajectory.

So, I'm basically an expert at this point (and so is my cousin who used to work for a NASA contractor in Cocoa Beach, Florida).

This basically puts me on par with that Cramer guy or whatever.

Anyway, here's a snapshot of where we stand today:

A concerning uppy/downy thing for some, but a harbinger of extreme, stratospheric ascension for the better-informed among us

Now, I want to draw your attention to to the dimensions of a three-sided polygon (aka triangle) that I created by referencing a few points that seemed highly sus and therefore worth referencing.

The result of my wizardry is thus:

I used black because it's the color of my soul when I think about how evil the HF guys are in comparison to the paragons of virtue here on WSB

Now, this is where shit gets interesting.

I knew there was something uncanny about the shape of this triangle. I fucking knew that I'd seen this EXACT same triangle before in relation to advanced rocketry, but I wasn't sure where.

So, I contacted my dealer, boofed another eight ball of the Devil's dandruff, and got to work meticulously pouring through all the available data until BAM. I found it.

Feast your eyes on this:

Just another fancy firework from our friends at NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab? Not so fast.

Notice something peculiar?

You don't? Of course you don't, because you haven't fucking studied this shit to death like I have.

If we focus on JUST the first half second of this gif, we get this:

https://preview.redd.it/4bhhnbwjjif61.jpg?width=1016&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f6b12a07114232daa311a74ebc3d9f2a92e1c98d

Then, when when zoom and enhance, we get this:

https://preview.redd.it/gymu73utjif61.jpg?width=1016&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=96b641e52e1267e9fc01c7faa60aef20f1c896ad

See where I'm going with this?

If not, let me make shit CRYSTAL fucking clear so that you don't have to marshal all six of your brain cells to see what's going on here:

https://preview.redd.it/m5zmgco2kif61.jpg?width=1016&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9d676e2f976c639fe5c8afc958c64dbd6ff7a1f0

These three-sided polygons are the SAME. I mean, not exactly but fuck, it's goddamned close enough to call it. And I'm calling it.

Motherfucker, if you're not 100% convinced that GME is LITERALLY about to go fucking vertical, then you simply aren't paying attention. It's not my fault if you can't understand basic math, geometry, and astrophysics.

Ok. My work is done here. After we've all made our millions, I wouldn't mind being handsomely compensated for the selfless efforts I've expended just so you mouthbreathers can have some fun money to throw around at your retirement parties.

You're welcome.

submitted by /u/Agnostix to r/wallstreetbets
[link] [comments]


from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3jkvqj6
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads