Anyone else feel weirded out by Reddit’s trend to call women or girls “females” - MAS International News

Anyone else feel weirded out by Reddit’s trend to call women or girls “females”

Let me just preface this by saying I’m a guy, but surely I can’t be the only one who feels like this. I don’t know how to describe it but when used outside of say scientific discussions, It gives off this weird vibe.

Whenever people use it I immediately think “neckbeard” or someone who has so little interaction with women that thinks they’re this completely unknown, different species.

submitted by /u/DaBeastGeek to r/TwoXChromosomes
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3tkBxay
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads