Free clubbing and free drinks help objectifying women - MAS International News

Free clubbing and free drinks help objectifying women

What do you think is getting into clubs for free and getting free drinks is? You dont have to pay for all that stuff. You are the object they want. you are the product if you get things for free

and women liking that attention, accepting those drinks/getting in for free does lead to objectification. You like getting treated like an object and allow that, people will continue to objectify you

I am not saying these are the only causes for this, but this is something that women do that contributes to objectifying themselves.

edit: I am against objectification of both genders, I do not want to be ojectified and I do not drink, so free drinks do not matter to me

(i saw almost this same opinion that I had,on r/askwomen said by a woman a couple of weeks ago, and it was upvoted lmao), mfs just downvoting me bc im a guy

submitted by /u/throwRAmilfs to r/unpopularopinion
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3AXhxiw
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads