Email was sent out asking employees to pitch in on buying the owner of the company a 900$ gift for Christmas. - MAS International News

Email was sent out asking employees to pitch in on buying the owner of the company a 900$ gift for Christmas.

Everyone at my work is going to throw in 40$ but I can't bring myself to spend even a penny on this guy. I mean he hasn't done me any wrong but he's literally a multi millionaire. Should I just spend the 40 dollars? Everyone at work suddenly thinks I'm being a prick when I basically said this guy can kick rocks.

submitted by /u/Purepk509 to r/antiwork
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/33dtsNm
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads