Getting vaccinated today? - MAS International News

Getting vaccinated today?

I'm getting the Pfizer vaccine today, and my mother is freaking our on me saying I'm going to die, and that I'll get severe heart problems etc. I know theres a chance that can happen, but nowhere online can I find an actual percentage on the chances of vaccine complications, does anyone have the statistics on those? Just fyi I'm 18 years old and relatively healthy, I was also wondering what effects did you all have afterwards as well, and if any severely or moderately affected you.

Edit: Geez I didn't know this would get that big, thought only a few people would comment, but thanks for all the feedback!

Edit 2: this is not the place for the anti vaxx crowd's disinformation campaign. False information is disgusting and you should be ashamed. This goes for both sides as well. This is a question for personal experiences who have had the shot, not those who haven't.

Edit 3: Stop insulting / commenting on my mother, there is no constructive feedback or good in doing so. Please respect that, thank you.

UPDATE: Got my first dose just now, and I gotta wait 15 minutes. I am a bit stressed and anxious though but I'm sure I'll be ok! And I'll update this later as well!

submitted by /u/JaysReddit33 to r/TooAfraidToAsk
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3pW6F02
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads