Job says I can’t go back home from school for winter break. - MAS International News

Job says I can’t go back home from school for winter break.

Yesterday I informed my manager that I would be leaving for winter break to go back home to spend time with my family for a week. She later says that she cannot approve my request because their are “blackout” dates between Christmas Eve and New Years where you are required to work. Which is funny because my job rarely even schedules me more than 7 hours per week, how come all of the sudden when the holidays roll around you need me? I feel like I should just quit without notice at this point. I’m not working on the week that I spend time with my family who I don’t see for months at a time due to College. I don’t need this job. What do y’all think?

submitted by /u/BountyHunterGTA to r/antiwork
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3rPcv6b
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads