Very few months to live, I'm scared of death - MAS International News

Very few months to live, I'm scared of death

I'm 34. I have a cancer that can't be cured, it's been 2 months since I found out. My boyfriend and my parents are trying to make me as happy as possible while they can and I appreciate them for that.

I had never thought about death before, now I'm realising that.. I won't be here in a few months..

I won't be here in 10 years, I won't be here in 100 years, just like I won't be here in a 1000000000000000000000 years and the thought of this is honestly so scary.

Eternal nothingness.

I really hope there's something else for us after we die, though I'm not too hopeful about that.

I don't think I deserve this, I've tried to be a good person my whole life. I know karma does not exist, but I did nothing to deserve this.

submitted by /u/throwaway_6406 to r/TrueOffMyChest
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3JPCykj
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads