TIFU by calling a nice guy a pervert - MAS International News

TIFU by calling a nice guy a pervert

This happened yesterday. I, (31F) was in a grocery store parking lot after doing some shopping and started putting my bags away into my car. I had one earphone in and was really focused on the conversation happening on one of my favorite podcasts. As I was finishing up I noticed some guy on a bicycle heading in my direction. He looked up at me and said, "Nice breasts!" as he rode past me smiling. I was really caught off guard by this, so I yelled back, "You're disgusting, perv!" He glanced back at me with a really confused look and mumbled something like, "What the hell?"

I realized about 3 seconds later that what he ACTUALLY said was, "Nice dress". I was wearing a long, colorful maxi dress that really stood out. I immediately felt like an idiot and I still cringe just thinking about it. Oops 😬 sorry, bike guy!

TL;DR I misheard a guy trying to give me a nice compliment and thought he said "nice breasts" instead of "nice dress".

submitted by /u/PessimistPr1me to r/tifu
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/q2hpSAX
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads