Why you shouldn’t take out a 27k loan to buy stocks - MAS International News

Why you shouldn’t take out a 27k loan to buy stocks

A few days ago I had the bright idea to take out a 27k personal loan… and yolo it into BBBY.

I’m not sure why I felt this urge, but you could say I do love to gamble.

My stop loss triggered and I realized a loss of $3,374.79

https://imgur.com/gallery/pWaJxKc

I didn’t have the luxury to have “Diamond Hands” because this isn’t even my money.

This isn’t the first time I’ve had an issue with stocks…

In early 2021 I managed to turn my car money that my parents gave me ($15,000) into over $360,000 on GME. I was luck to sell around $370 and timed the top almost perfectly.

Unfortunately I managed to lose all my gains and then some, 350k, in the next several months on SPACs and penny stocks.

This loan was my chance to start over, but it failed. I will use theta gang strategies to make back the 3.3k I lost, then will pay off the loan.

Be careful out there fam :)

submitted by /u/iFuckTinderFatties to r/wallstreetbets
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/GLhVor6
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads