Let my buddy borrow my truck for a couple days - MAS International News

Let my buddy borrow my truck for a couple days

Let my buddy borrow my truck for a couple days

My friend was redoing a small bathroom over a long weekend and asked to borrow my truck. I got it back with big dent on the front fender, the plastic cap on tailgate missing and big dent, some permanent stains on my passenger seat and the carpet. Also truck has about 3/4 tank of gas, maybe a little more, now it has so little gas the needle doesn't move off the bottom position, over $100 to fill up.

submitted by /u/imdrunk20 to r/mildlyinfuriating
[link] [comments]


from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/rpnJ2kG
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads