"If those MF's paid their taxes we’d solve a whole bunch of shit." - Samuel L. Jackson - MAS International News

"If those MF's paid their taxes we’d solve a whole bunch of shit." - Samuel L. Jackson

"I’m 74. I don’t know how much longer I’m going to be around here raising hell or doing what I’m doing. But people need to start understanding that the economic gap is crazy. I pay an enormous amount of taxes, and it’s fine because I know I should. But why can’t we get billionaires to pay their fucking taxes? If those motherfuckers paid their taxes we’d solve a whole bunch of shit. And they would still be richer than every motherfucker walking around them."

Edit: Wow... 1st time on the Front page! I had no idea this would blow up.... nice to see everyone getting along. /s

submitted by /u/newengland_schmuck to r/antiwork
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/XgZ2LvV
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads