My brother told me that most adult men do not read. Opinions? - MAS International News

My brother told me that most adult men do not read. Opinions?

Being an aspiring writer, we had a conversation about books today. He is not a reader. He never has been. He found it difficult to read the packaging of a microwavable snack. And he reckons that he knows most adult men don’t read.

He remarked, because I want to be a horror author, that only kids would read horror (teenagers), and not any adults because he believes that horror would be too immature for adults.

So, are you an adult male, and do you read books? If so, how many per month?

submitted by /u/TheSt0rmBringer to r/books
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/C5YQnUZ
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads