Bands where their biggest hit was a cover - MAS International News

Bands where their biggest hit was a cover

Just woke up and Alien Ant Farm’s cover of Smooth Criminal was on my recommended. Great song. Even better cover.

Originally it got me thinking about covers which are better than the original, but surely that’s been asked here a hundred times. Then it got me thinking about already-great songs that were made better by the cover, but that gets a little too in the weeds.

So I wanna know. What are some other bands besides Alien Ant Farm where their biggest hit is a cover?

EDIT: Holy shit, forgot I posted this, went and did my thing and now I have over 500 notifications. This will be a fun read, thanks everyone

submitted by /u/PenisNV420 to r/Music
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/smVU9t2
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads