AITH for telling his wife he got me pregnant even tho I had an abortion? - MAS International News

AITH for telling his wife he got me pregnant even tho I had an abortion?

I (30F) met a man (31M) on a dating app he told me he was separated from his wife who was already in a new relationship and he was looking to date as well. We were hooking up and got very close very quick then about 5 months in I got pregnant (I was in BC idk what happened) I decided it was too early for a child in the relationship and got an abortion. That was a month ago and things were going great between us till last night where he told me he was getting back with her and he was actually hooking up with her the entire time. (yes I know I was stupid to even believe him in the first place but there were no signs at all) He told here we were dating and now her friends somehow got my info and are telling me I was lied to the whole time. AITH for wanting to tell his wife he got me pregnant? He’s begging me not to and offering to pay my 1k to keep my mouth shut but I feel like she should know. What should I do?

submitted by /u/ThrowRAskumm to r/AITAH
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/hv8WHXa
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads