I absolutely love getting involved when a cusomter is harassing an employee. - MAS International News

I absolutely love getting involved when a cusomter is harassing an employee.

I am not a mind my own business type of guy. If people start yelling or getting aggressive in my vicinity, I take that as an invitation to the audience to join in.

Nowadays there is only one group of people most people are brave enough to raise their voice to: Customer service employees.

Luckily, this is my favorite type of asshole to deal with, because they can't handle the loss of the power dynamic they had over the employee. The moment they realize they are getting yelled at at a volume they can't maintain, and the guy yelling at them isn't an employee. No manager to run to.

Couple times this has happened:

At a dollar store, buying ice. Dude in front of me at the register is middle aged. Cashier is probably in her high 60s, early 70s. This is the day after Easter.

I notice dude raising his voice and tune in to figure out what's going on. Homeslice is yelling at the cashier because he is returning Easter decorations. He doesn't have the receipt, so she is saying she can only return them for the current sale price.

No shit right? Who would be surprised by this?

Finally, dude raises his voice some more and calls her an idiot. That's when I join in, start yelling at his dumb ass for trying to rip off a dollar store. And yelling at what a stupid cunt he is to think his local cashier has control over the store policies of all dollar stores nationwide. He left his shit and exited the building in a huff.

Next is right at the start of the pandemic. Local government demanded all businesses enforce masks or be shut down, no exceptions. No matter what your opinion is on masks, these businesses hands are tied.

I am walking to check the price on something, and here some young employee, maybe 19-20, remind a middle aged couple they need a mask.

This husband and wife surround this guy and start screaming at him immediately. These fuckers obviously came in here looking for a fight. And the husband was a bigger guy and obviously intimidating this kid.

I'm immediately yelling at both of those assholes to back off. They reel around and start screaming at me about their rights. To which I point out of they believe in those rights, private property rights are a fucking thing and they can bounce if they don't like it.

By now our combined volume has attracted a crowd and some more employees who are holding us both back. The guys wife is trying to get him to fight me and I'm egging him on by insulting him and his wife.

Then the magic moment hits: He's wife screams at me that I'm going to be fired and I responded: "I'm not an employee, you stupid cunt. Who the fucks going to fire me?“

The moment those idiots comprehended what I said, the fight is out of them. I shit you not, dude never said another word. He paused for a moment, then took his wife and stomped off.

Try it yourself guys. You see some asshole being a dick to a customer service rep, join in and watch the fear come out of them. These people aren't confrontational. They want confrontation only when the other person isn't allowed to respond in kind. I'm no badass myself. I'm a mkd thirties dude with a dad bod. But it doesn't matter, I'm not an employee. That is terrifying enough it seems.

submitted by /u/sibre2001 to r/unpopularopinion
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3v7ydBD
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads