Every time I cook dinner, I get a strong urge to leave my partner an move into a small apartment in the city. - MAS International News

Every time I cook dinner, I get a strong urge to leave my partner an move into a small apartment in the city.

He always has some kind of complaint about the food and I have to consider his picky tastes.

It makes me want to move into a little apartment in a brick building and take my cat with me and cook whatever the fuck I want and decorate how I want and watch my stupid reality TV shows without him whining about it. I could have plants and tea lights and all that stupid basic bitch shit.

Most of the time I'm totally fine but I do enjoy my cooking day dreams.

EDIT: Wow thanks everyone! It is very heartening to see this outpouring of support from internet strangers. I'm buying a plant today! That'll be my first step. I love and appreciate all of you.

submitted by /u/Narrow_Cantaloupe748 to r/TrueOffMyChest
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3CKtA36
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads