Fuck being a girl boss, my goal in life is to be a housewife. - MAS International News

Fuck being a girl boss, my goal in life is to be a housewife.

The title says it all. I’m in my early 20’s and I’m ready to get married and have kids. I don’t want to work, I want to find a man to provide for me. It’s so hard being around all my friends who are talking about starting their own business and “getting money” and providing for themselves and I have to pretend like I agree. I’m still living at home with my parents because I don’t like to work a 9-5. I’m actively trying to find a wealthy enough man who wants to marry me and have kids with me. I was close to my dream but he didn’t want to have kids with me for another 5 years, so I dumped him. I just want to be a stay at home housewife so badly and I’m tired of pretending like I don’t.

Edit: I dumped the guy because he told me didn’t want to have kids until 5 years when I want kids sooner than that. I’m not going to settle for someone who doesn’t have the same timeline as me

Edit 2: I realize my original post came off like I’m just wanting to find any random rich guy to marry when that is far from the truth. I’ve had many opportunities to marry wealthy men but I haven’t. I’m looking for a connection and love as well. I’m not going to have children with just anyone.

submitted by /u/madsthedeagun to r/unpopularopinion
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3CBUOtc
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads