Why are black people allowed to be racist? - MAS International News

Why are black people allowed to be racist?

Okay so before people go off and say “racism has to be systematic oppression” let me just say that’s not what I’m talking about I just don’t know another word for it.

I mean like why is it ok that black people are always talking about and generalizing white people in media? “You look white” or “you sound white” or “only white people do that.” But if white people said something like that in a movie or show about black people everyone would be offended.

I’m white and I don’t really give a shit about what anyone says about white people, I’m just curious why no one seems offended by this since people seem offended by anything anymore? I’m really not trying to be an asshole or be insensitive I just actually don’t understand

submitted by /u/Weary-Technology6425 to r/TooAfraidToAsk
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3nN0ZEP
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads