Today, I had sex with a someone for grocery money because I had to choose between rent and food. - MAS International News

Today, I had sex with a someone for grocery money because I had to choose between rent and food.

For the past few months I’ve been in an awful financial situation. I was living paycheck to paycheck and I didn’t have time to find a second job.

I got laid off from that job and I picked up 2 jobs that barely pay me and gave me working awful hours. I do my best but I’m still struggling. So much that I had to choose between paying my rent, phone bill and utilities and paying for food.

I was telling my coworker about it and how I hadn’t eaten a full meal in weeks and he offered to invite me over for dinner. I knew he was hitting on me but I just needed a real meal. So I agreed. I went over to his apartment alone with him and ate. He then offered me 250 dollars if I let him have sex with me.

Being the disgusting piece of trash I am, I reluctantly agreed and experienced 25 minutes of the most degrading and demoralizing sex of my life. I feel so dirty and I’ll never be able to clean of what I did. I never thought this would be my life.

To add insult to injury he only gave me 200 since I denied him a sexual act I wasn’t comfortable with him doing. He then slapped me on my ass and sent me off my way like a common hooker.

Edit:

Please stop offering to send me money. I don’t want anyones charity. I work for what I get, I will never beg anyone for anything which is why I refused to go to a soup kitchen. I do not take handouts.

submitted by /u/stupiddirtyslt to r/TrueOffMyChest
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3ISKBvW
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads