Men are responsible for high suicide rates in men. - MAS International News

Men are responsible for high suicide rates in men.

I'm a male who got raped by my father female cousin for 6 years.

She groomed and raped me almost every week started when I was 10.

Every man I told they said I should enjoy it, and when I finally told my grandma she fucked her up and now nobody is talking to her.

And every time I see a man who knows about this, they say if I were you I wouldn't tell anyone and just enjoy it.

Now I'm the family joke no one sees me as a victim they all see me as a dumb idiot.

Every time I thought about killing myself is because a man.

We bully each other and hate each other and men are willing to literally kill you if they thought you better than them.

So please stop fucking saying high suicide rates when talking about men.

We created this environment we are responsible.

Edit: a woman raped me and this woman is an awful person and she should have gone to jail, I didn't see her since my grandma kicked her out and if the men in my family supported me and not calling me a pussy and not a real man and becoming the actual fucking joke in my family I won't say this, a lot of people here think because a woman raped me I should say I'm thinking about killing myself because of woman.

But that's not what happened when my grandma knew about this she kept me around her she kept me safe.

The men in my family made me feel like this the men in my family sucked all my fucking soul.

The whole point of my post was men created culture and environment that if you talked about your feelings and talked about your issues and or said you can't do literally anything all men will start make fun of you.

Edit 2: I know my English is not that good I'm sorry please let me know what mistakes I made I'll fix them asap.

Edit 3: I'm so sorry I really didn't mean to hurt anyone I didn't even know this will get a lot of comments.

Suicide in men are extremely complicated issue and my whole point was if men tried to be supportive of each other and try to listen we will be in much better place.

submitted by /u/plzimtryingmybest to r/TrueOffMyChest
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/OnsCYw3
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads