Here's to an absolute legend, let me solo her - MAS International News

Here's to an absolute legend, let me solo her

After 20-30 Malenia attempts and getting to ~15% several times, I finally decided I would try summoning and bumrushing with 2 others and just getting it done.

So I popped the finger remedy and approached the first sign i could see.

It was a man, wearing nothing but a jar on his head, holding 2 katanas, named "let me solo her" I considered against it. But I was curious, and who am I to deny him his wish?

The man took no damage except from some rot on the flower attack. He was flawless, and put all my attempts to shame. I definitely didn't kill Malenia, but either way, she is dead.

Thank you kind stranger, even if you'll never see this message.

submitted by /u/sazed813 to r/Eldenring
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/1JrCgRb
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads