AIW for getting upset that my boyfriend said “Oh she was married, that means all the holes have been violated.” - MAS International News

AIW for getting upset that my boyfriend said “Oh she was married, that means all the holes have been violated.”

We were on the phone and the topic of my ex-husband came up. He then said “is it true that if you were married that means all your holes were violated” or something like that I’m not sure on his exact wordings. I was so thrown off by it that I started asking him what the hell does he mean and telling him that’s disgusting.

He said he was repeating something one of his friends told him. He had mentioned to his friend at one point that he was dating someone that was previously married and his friend said “oh that means all her holes have been violated.”

I was heated and told him that’s misogynistic and wildly offensive. But he kept talking over me and saying that I was over reacting. I eventually just hung up on him. But he acted like I was wrong for being upset. Did I over react?

Edit to add:

The specific “over reaction” he thinks I had is that I talked down to him and was easy to get angry about what he said.

submitted by /u/Automatic_Being_8284 to r/amiwrong
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/ibCg8Yp
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads