TIFU by telling my gf, that she is not the only beautiful woman in existence. - MAS International News

TIFU by telling my gf, that she is not the only beautiful woman in existence.

We were watching guardians of the galaxy Vol2. There is this green insecthumanoid alien called „mantis“ that gets called ugly by one of the main characters all through out the movie. While watching i said something along the lines of:“ pff i don’t even think she’s ugly. I actually find her damn sexy.“ My gf chuckled and didn’t react any further, i didn’t think for a second that this was a stupid thing to say. After all, thats a fictional alienlike creature in a movie.

Well on the next day she called me and said she didn’t like the comment and it made her feel weird. We haven’t been exclusive for all to long and she doesn’t like me admiring other women like that. I thought that was kinda childish at first and said:“ okay im sorry about that. But why does this upset you? I mean, she is a fictional character. Even if not, you DO know that you are not the only beautiful woman in existence, do you?“ I don’t know why these things come to my head and why i speak them before realizing how stupid it is.

Now she is pissed and i sleep on the couch

TL;DR: reminded my gf that there are other beautiful women out there and now i sleep on the couch.

Edit: i decided to sleep on the couch myself. There was tension, she didn‘t intervene, so i went with it.

Edit2: we talked about it, the issue is resolved and it was not such a big deal.

submitted by /u/bertbert1111 to r/tifu
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/3InQKju
Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Articles Ads

Articles Ads 1

Articles Ads 2

Advertisement Ads